Commission an Illustrated Map
Maps IllustratedÕs core business is the production of Illustrated maps through commissions from corporate clients, usually for use in magazines, books, brochures and websites. A typical commission schedule for an Illustrated Map looks like this:
- The client either briefs or discusses key project requirements with us from which we can generate a quote.
- The quote will fix a price, production schedule, usage, copyright and ownership of the physical artwork.
- When these details are agreed, Maps Illustrated will produce a visual which is a discussion point to help us get to the final image.
- Elements can be refined at this stage, copy checked, and another visual produced if necessary.
- Only on approval of the visual will we produce a final artwork which will be signed-off by the client before we supply a high-resolution digital file or the original (via courier if it is on paper) for you to scan.
- In the US and Canada this service is provided through our sister company
If you are interested in discussing a map project or in commissioning a map/s please feel free to email us, giving us contact details, outline of the project and a convenient time to call.
Contact us for details.